a few my currents favs...
- Luscious Lemon Swirl cookies - These are fantastic. Coconutty and quite lemony. Not bitter as one other Lemon Macaroon I tried was (yuck). Alos like most raw food that I have tried, less does more. In others words, it takes more chewing and time to eat raw goodies, and they seem to be much more filling because of that. These are on the expensive side, since the package only contains 7 cookies. On average they are about $1 a piece.
- Mauk Family Farms Crusts - there are three flavors; Breakfast crusts, Mineral Crusts, and Wheat-free crusts. The Wheat free are the lighest and have a lovely light flavor. The Breakfast crusts are more substantial, have a little dried fruit, but still are not too heavy. The Mineral crusts use nori and onion powder for a really nice flavor! Not too strong and no bitterness. Love all these!
- Synergy Kombucha - I know, I know, bottled Kombucha is a no-no and we're all supposed to be brewing our own, right? But this stuff is good, and has the right amount of fizz. The fizz is hard to consistently master making your own (I hear), and flat kombucha is ho-hum. Now, if we could figure out a way beyond all the glass recycling (that part isn't so cool) but anyway.... Best favors are Original (citrusy, and better than their 'citrus' flavor), Cranberry, Passionberry, Botanical no.3 (has Lavander!)
- raw chocolate - you know, raw chocolate, when done well, is so much better than traditional!!! I am seriously getting hooked on raw chocolate. You all know my chocolate addiction, so I will be making a point to share with you my favs. Currently my fav is Gnosis, especially their Rose Lemon flavor. Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment