OK, so much has been in my head that I have been wanting to capture in my blog! I'll probably break it up into several posts as I remember things. And I won't promise continuity or chronological order : ) .....
I have been doing so much reading (books and websites), internet searches, trying different products etc... I'll talk about each in more detail as I go. Since Feb I initially went through a rough period where I got away from eating raw beyond salads and veggie sticks, raw snacks, etc... I probably was at about 40%. "Low raw" hee hee.
I went to Tucson, we traveled to NY in Feb, and then there was a trip to Austin in April. In between hectic but usual 'life', somehow I allowed myself to stay off track. It really is a choice so I want to acknowledge that and not make excuses. However, when we got back from Austin I've been steadily getting back on track. These past days I've done really well eating raw the whole day until dinner. And I'm green juicing again. I'm not sure what percetage I'm at, but i'm feeling better and better, my nice nails are back, my skin is looking a little better, my hair is softer, etc. I am happy.
Today, look for updates to my favorite products list. I'll add some new things I am happy with. I am also going to delete Lara Bars. It's not that I don't like them now, but I find I've moved past these; they seem to heavy and dense to me now. I have a bit of a stash still, so I'll eat these (half or 1/3 at a time) and just not get any more once they are gone.
I'm also going to add some other list sections to this blog.
- "Favorite websites"- for shopping, recipes or inspiration
- "Rawfood lifestyle leaders" I'll comment on their books or websites, and my opinion of their teachings or advice.

1 comment:
how does red wine fit into this? And coffee? :)
Post a Comment