Feb 12, 2009
row, row, row your boat....
Carlos has purchased a rowing machine. It is the kind that professional rowers practice on. We can't wait to get it. This is going to help us a lot in our indoor quest for fitness. He is using one right now at the gym during his training sessions, and really loves it. More on this soon...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great! Now you'll be ready to come kayaking with me when you come visit! :)
What do you know/think about "Greens to Go"? I picked up these packets from Costco yesterday. Powder of 6 servings worth of veggies/fruits which you add to cold water. My jazzercise instructor drinks it as her water during class (she said she doesn't like to drink it when she's focusing on it, but I didn't find it bad tasting). I wouldn't replace getting fruits/veggies the natural way but a little extra boost seems like good idea? (it's organic)
Post a Comment